Thursday, April 15, 2010

redbike Open House!


There are some very exciting changes at redbike! They have recently renovated, adding a mezzanine level in the store, and are celebrating the evolution of the store with an open house this Saturday starting at 4:30 pm until... the food and company dwindles?

Don and I have an event to be at around dinner time so I'm planning on hitting this party early on. If you've ever wanted to chat or hang out and have a drink with me... that's where I'll be.

Redbike is like a cycling daddy to me. They're the guys that fix my ride. They're the guys who listen to me when I gripe about cars. Once I took Dougal into the shop and they made a ball out of packing tape for him to play with. Seriously, these dudes are the best.

So come down and say hello and check out the changes at redbike this Saturday. I plan to have the Pashley and my camera with me. We can ogle bikes and talk about saving the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive