Saturday, March 27, 2010

My Orbea Multi-Faces





The Orbea Scandium has been with me for about 3 month. I bought these lightweight frame as it meet my own specifications as I was planning to go off-roads and exercising at the same time. Financially it has taken more than what I am budgetted earlier.

I have improved it slightly especially by upgrading the tyre and pedals as other parts used in the machine are quite up-to-date. Perhaps in near future if I wanted to reduce the weight further, the suggestion will be the Shimano XTR or SRAM XX group set with lightweight rims - that will reduce it to 9+ kg as compare to 11+kg now, but that is another investment altogether
Looking at my performance bicycling around, I am satisfied with the purchased as I have surpassed many MTB riders despite being new in this type of sport, as I was off-road for the past 3 month. This only indicate the determination is the key to succeed , as it always 90% rider and the other 10% is the bicycle


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive