Sunday, March 21, 2010

Mixed Chorus.


Last night Don and I went to the U of A Mixed Chorus spring concert. It was really great! Sacred and secular music. Folk songs. The Winspear Centre. Night out with Don. All these things make me happy.




Don rode the Batavus and I took the Amsterdam.






Later on we went to the Artery for YEG Swap.

We stopped by Don's office to grab some stuff for the swap and stopped to take a picture with this laser installation. Well, it's an art thing, but calling it "laser" sounds way more excellent.




Oh, and there's this Olympics display at city hall. Don't I look a lot like the person in the painting?




I came away from the swap with a brand new set of mason jars and a great cozy t-shirt (dark pink heather)! And a friend of mine scored this wicked retro dinosaur puzzle. What a very good idea! Hanging out with people, trading things, and listening to live music. I had to leave before the last act (babysitter relief) but heard it was very good.

Even my babysitter (well, and also best friend Leanne) rides a bike! Steel Amsterdam Electra:)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive