Tuesday, March 16, 2010

The Hat.



My good friend Dave and I get together biweekly for dinner and drinks. The beginning of our blossoming relationship was classic Miss Sarah. It got started in a summer (when I don't work). He was in between jobs. We were both available all the time when everybody else was 9-5. Glorious!

That was years ago. Since then this talented graphic designer and I have been on many adventures. It certainly makes things even more fun since he and Don are also friends (that's how Dave and I originally met). I'm sure you've all experienced the phenomena of old friends moving, getting different jobs, getting busier... it takes effort to keep a good friendship alive. That's why we have our biweekly thing set up. It's something I really look forward to, and tonight was no exception.

Dave biked over and then we biked up the street to the station (yes, we're lazy). Don was done work early enough to join us too.

Here we are locking up before catching the train. I'm not sure exactly what his rig is, but Dave has a super light bike and this great clip-on and off pannier. I also say it's great because I made him take a carton of orange juice in it later in the evening.




Don hasn't ridden the Batavus all winter. His tires were pretty flat and we had a few minutes. His favouriet has this attached bike pump. Handy!




Me.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive